We collect applications November through January for the following summer. Interviews take place between February and March. Applicants should complete an application and submit it with a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Seasonal staff arrive in May or June and depart in August and September. Applicants who can stay to the end of the season in mid-September are given preference in hiring decisions.
Our perks include:
- Airfare for those who complete their employment contract.
- Competitive wages.
- Weekly tips split among the staff.
- Scheduled access to fishing equipment, bait, fuel, and boats.
- Take home fish.
- Spend the summer in beautiful Southeast Alaska.
- Housing in a large, comfortable Alaskan fishing lodge.
- All meals provided.
- Make new friends among both staff and guests.
- All staff have the opportunity to learn how to clean and fillet their own fish.
- Operate a boat.
- Discounts at the Doc Warner’s Trading Post
- Access to outdoor cooking area.
- Access to gazebo with wood stove.
- Staff uniforms.