Fishing Update – End of 2014 Season
The salmon this year were mixed. It was a decidedly down year for pinks and an up year for the Silvers. Next year should see a strong return of the pinks. Halibut this year was good but some of the old fishing spots did not yield very well. Fortunately, we found new spots and our guests were very successful in finding nice halibut.
Already we are planning changes for next year. We are going to renovate the small cabins with tile and tongue and groove on the walls in May and we are planning on adding several new Stabi-craft boats to the fleet. We have a few more changes in the works and I am sure you will like what you see next year.
Thank you all for making Doc Warner’s such a special place. I am in the lucky position to help make memories for people but I want you to know that I am truly blessed to have such great people to call guests. We are already half booked for 2015 and it is looking like a great year.
Thank you all for making Doc’s a magical place and see you “reel” soon,
- Week 10 (Aug 31 – Sept 6, 2014)
- Week 9 (Aug 24 – Aug 30, 2014)
- Week 8 (Aug 17 – Aug 23, 2014)
- Week 7 (Aug 10 – Aug 16, 2014)
- Week 6 (Aug 4 – Aug 9, 2014)
- Week 5 (Jul 28 – Aug 3, 2014)
- Week 4 (Jul 21 – Jul 27, 2014)
- Week 3 (Jul 14 – Jul 20, 2014)
- Week 2 (Jul 7 – Jun 13, 2014)
- Week 1 (Jun 22 – Jun 29, 2014)
- 2015 Fishing Season
- 2013 Fishing Season