We collect applications November through January for the following summer. Interviews take place between February and March. Applicants should complete an application and submit it with a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Seasonal staff arrive in May or June and depart in August and September. Applicants who can stay to the end of the season in mid-September are given preference in hiring decisions.
Our perks include:
- Airfare for those who complete their employment contract.
- Competitive wages.
- Weekly tips split among the staff.
- Housing in a large, comfortable Alaskan fishing lodge.
- All meals provided.
- Discounts at Doc Warner’s Trading Post.
- A summer in beautiful Southeast Alaska.
- New friends among both staff and guests.
- Staff uniforms.