Skip to content
Skip to main menu
Pesto Baked Halibut Recipe
- 6oz Halibut filet
- 2 TBS Basil Pesto
- 3 slices of vine ripe tomato
- 2 TBS panko crumbs
- 3 TBS shred parmesan-not the “green can” stuff
- Five spears asparagus-cooked to al dente
- 3 fingerling potatoes/red potatoes, sliced in half lengthwise-blanched until soft, but not falling apart.
- Zest of one lemon
- Combine panko crumbs, and parmesan, mix thoroughly.
- Season halibut with salt and pepper.
- Spread pesto on fish until you get nice coverage.
- Place sliced tomato on top of fish, and then place a nice amount of the bread crumb topping on the fish.
- Place onto an oiled pan and cook at 375 for 7-9 minutes, depending on thickness of fish.
- Fish should be medium and not over cooked.
- While fish is cooking toss potato in a little canola oil, and salt and pepper.
- Place into oven for about 8 minutes, or until you get a nice roast on them.
- To Plate
- Place potato and asparagus in center of plate.
- Carefully remove halibut from pan. Place on top of potato, and garnish with a little chopped chive, and the lemon zest.
Submit Your Recipe