Asian Style Salmon with Stir-fry Recipe
Other Fish Recipes
- 4 Salmon Fillets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 T brown sugar
- 2 t black sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine olive oil, soy sauce, garlic, and brown sugar.
- Pour mixture into a oven-safe, glass dish.
- Place salmon fillets face down in the mixture to marinate.
- Allow marinade to work for at least 1-2 hours, covered in the refrigerator. (If marinating overnight, place mixture and fish in ziplock bag.)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Turn salmon over in glass dish so skin is resting on the bottom of the dish.
- Cook salmon in oven for 10 minutes or until flaky.
- Baste with sauce from the pan half-way through.
- Sprinkle the baked salmon with black sesame seeds and serve with your favorite stir-fry of vegetables (broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and red cabbage with ramen noodles pictured).