Great Halibut Baked in Foil Recipe
- 1 tsp chopped green onion
- 1 1/2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 2 tbsp butter, divided
- 2 lbs halibut fillets
- 1/2 cup condensed asparagus soup
- 8 large mushroom caps, fresh or canned
- Mix together onions and crumbs. Add egg and 1 tbs melted butter. Spread on fillets, then roll them up and fasten with a tooth-pick.
- Place each fillet on a greased square of aluminum foil large enough to wrap completely. Spoon asparagus soup over each fillet. Top with a mushroom cap and a dot of butter. Fold foil around each fillet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Serves 4.
Submit Your Recipe