Halibut w/Citrusy Tomatoes & Cape
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, Sliced
- 1 Pint Grape Tomatoes, Cut in Half
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Orange Juice
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Flat-Leaf Parsley
- 2 Tbsp Capers
- Kosher Salt & Black Pepper
- 4 (6 oz.) Pieces of Halibut
- Heat 1 Tbsp of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring often, until fragrant (about 30 seconds). Add the tomatoes, orange juice, parsley, capers, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp pepper and simmer until the tomatoes begin to break down (4-5 minutes).
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining tsp of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Season the fish with 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper. Cook until opaque throughout (3-5 minutes per side). Serve with the tomatoes.
Submit Your Recipe