Halibut w/Olive Chili Sauce Recipe
- 6 – 4-6 oz portions of Halibut
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- 4 oz. can diced green chilies
- 4 oz. can chopped ripe olives, drained
- 2 Tbs. wine vinegar or lemon juice
- Preheat grill to medium/medium high. If using briquettes place the grilling surface 4-6 inches from the hot coals.
- Combine chilies, olives, and wine vinegar/lemon juice and let stand.
- Rub fish with oil and salt and pepper. Cook the fish on the grill for about 10 minutes, turning once. Fish should easily flake with a fork. (The time will depend on the temperature of your grill.) Spoon sauce over fish and serve.
- Serves 6
Submit Your Recipe