BBQ Halibut Pizza Recipe
Other Fish Recipes
- 1 pound fresh Halibut cut in chunks
- Red chile powder
- Italian seasoning
- Olive oil
- 1 package Pillsbury Pizza dough
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 package either Fontina Cheese or Baby Swiss Cheese
- 1 bottle of Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce
- Prepare pizza dough on a cookie sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 8 minutes or until just lightly brown around the edges.
- Sprinkle Halibut on all sides with paprika, chili powder, and Italian seasoning. For not too spicy fish, sprinkle only one side of the fish with chili powder.
- Place oil in fry pan and fry spiced Halibut until barely done. Do not overcook Halibut!
- Place fish on plate with paper towel to absorb any extra oil.
- Once pizza dough is done, brush a thin layer of Baby Ray’s on the bottom of crust.
- Break up Halibut and place on pizza crust.
- Layer a handful of chopped onions on top, layer on mozzarella cheese, and a thin layer of Fontina or Baby Swiss.
- Put a drizzle of Baby Ray’s over the top.
- Bake for another 8 minutes or until cheese is good and melted.
- Cut, Serve and Enjoy a Fish Pizza!