Salmon Linguine Recipe
- 1 pound Salmon, sliced in chunks
- 12 ounces Linguine Noodles
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 3 Tbsp. Dill Weed
- 1 pint Whipping Cream
- 2 Chicken Boullion cubes in 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/8 cup Lemon Juice
- Melt butter in large pan on medium-high heat. Add chicken boullion/water mixture in pan with butter. Add the dill weed. Add salmon chunks. Saute until all salmon is cooked.
- Pour up to 1 pint of the whipping cream. Start with a small amount to begin. Reduce the liquid to thick consistency. Use the cornstarch to thicken, if necessary.
- Cook linguine as directed on package. Add the lemon juice after the water starts boiling. Serve salmon sauce on top of linguine immediately and serve.
Submit Your Recipe
1 pound Salmon, sliced in chunks
12 ounces Linguine Noodles
2 Tbsp. Butter
3 Tbsp. Dill Weed
1 pint Whipping Cream
2 Chicken Boullion cubes in 1/2 cup boiling water
1/8 cup Lemon Juice