Many people are asking how the pandemic will affect their vacation this summer. Because of the dynamic nature of the pandemic and how readily information changes, we will update this page frequently as needed. Please refer back to this page and the related links a few days before your trip to make sure you are prepared with the latest updates.
What We Are Doing
In order to comply with Alaska’s health mandates, we have implemented the following procedures and guidelines.
Our Team’s Precautions
- Implementing extra deep cleaning measures.
- Placing hand sanitizer at the entrance to the lodge.
- Sanitizing more rigorously, especially frequently touched surfaces.
- Adjusting our kitchen serving procedures.
- Asking our staff to wear masks whenever they are around others and self-distance as much as possible.
- Changing other procedures and recommendations as new information becomes available and new mandates are enacted.
Protect yourself, other guests, and our staff by:
- Taking extra care 14 days before coming to Alaska to minimize your exposure.
- Complying with airline/airport requests to wear a mask while in transit.
- Wearing a mask when around others while at our facility.
- Practicing social distancing in the dining hall, upstairs in the lodge and on the dock.
- Complying with Alaska travel mandates. Click the buttons below for the most current regulations: