Broiled Halibut with Pesto Sauce
- 2 pounds Halibut, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, cut into chunks
- 1/2 pound fresh Mushrooms
PESTO SAUCE INGREDIENTS
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Parsley Leaves
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 tsp Dried Basil
- Arrange halibut, peppers, and mushrooms alternately on skewers.
PESTO SAUCE INSTRUCTIONS
- Combine sauce ingredients in food processor and process until parsley and garlic are finely chopped. Brush halibut with pesto sauce.
- Broil 8-10 minutes, basting occasionally with sauce and turning skewers for even cooking.
- Serves 6-8.
- Other Private Vacations Properties
Submit Your Recipe