ALASKA FISHING LODGE JOBS
Doc Warner’s Alaska Fishing hires exceptional customer-service-centered teams. We have seasonal employment opportunities including dock staff, cook, kitchen help, housekeeping, store keeper, mechanic, maintenance, and photographer. Our staff work and live together in a dynamic environment where making family memories is what we do!
We collect applications for Alaska fishing lodge jobs from November through January for the following summer. Interviews take place between February and March. Applicants should complete an application and submit it with a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Seasonal staff arrive in May or June and depart in August and September. Applicants who can stay to the end of the season in mid-September are given preference in hiring decisions.
Our perks include:
- Airfare for those who complete their employment contract.
- Competitive wages.
- Weekly tips split among the staff.
- Housing in a large, comfortable Alaskan fishing lodge.
- All meals provided.
- Discounts at Doc Warner’s Trading Post.
- A summer in beautiful Southeast Alaska.
- New friends among both staff and guests.
- Staff uniforms.