- 6 pieces of serving size Halibut
- 1 cube of butter or margarine melted
- 1 cup Louisiana style Cajun seasoning
- 1 cup Garlic and/or onion seasoned breadcrumbs – finely crushed (these can be purchased preseasoned)
- Add Louisiana style Cajun seasoning to crushed bread crumbs until the mixture takes on a light reddish/orange color. (You can also add the Cajun seasoning directly on top of the fish after the breadcrumbs)
- Dip the Halibut pieces in the butter and roll in the breadcrumb mixture. Place on baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees uncovered until the Halibut flakes, about 15-20 minutes. Serve hot, makes 6 servings.
- Variation: lightly sprinkle Halibut pieces with lemon-pepper seasoning for added flavor.