Crab and Shrimp Stuffed Salmon
There’s nothing like the taste of recently-fished seafood! This dish will make your mouth water with anticipation.
You can’t go wrong when you’ve got crab and shrimp stuffed inside a filet that was once salmon, but now it’s just as good if not better than before, because these three guys know how to party hardy on this recipe (which is very easy to prepare, too)!
Here is our recipe:
- 2 Salmon Fillets (3 lbs. each)
- 1/2 pound cooked Crabmeat, chopped
- 1/2 pound raw Shrimp, cooked
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- 2 tbsp chopped Parsley
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup chopped Celery
- 1/4 cup chopped Onion
- 1/2-1 cup fine Bread Crumbs
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Using a very sharp knife on the fillets, peel back the skin leaving 1/8 to 1/4 of an inch of meat attached to the skin. Set the skin aside.
- Cut the remaining meat into 1-inch cubes. Place the cubes in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix remaining ingredients with the salmon cubes. Add more stock, if too dry.
- Lay the reserved skin out flat. Mound the salmon mixture onto one half of the skin in an even thickness. Fold the other half of the skin over the filling.
- Soak a piece of long cotton twine in a little cooking oil. Wrap it around the fish in several places and tie. Cover lightly with foil.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour or more until done.
- Remove wrap before serving.
- Serves 8-10
This Crab and Shrimp Stuffed Salmon recipe is particularly special when you consider it is one of the dishes that combines seafood with some of the best salmon you can find, the ones around our lodge! Make sure to keep to the instruction and everything will be delicious!