Crab and Shrimp Stuffed Salmon
- 2 Salmon Fillets (3 lbs. each)
- 1/2 pound cooked Crabmeat, chopped
- 1/2 pound raw Shrimp, cooked
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- 2 tbsp chopped Parsley
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup chopped Celery
- 1/4 cup chopped Onion
- 1/2-1 cup fine Bread Crumbs
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Using a very sharp knife on the fillets, peel back the skin leaving 1/8 to 1/4 of an inch of meat attached to the skin. Set the skin aside.
- Cut the remaining meat into 1-inch cubes. Place the cubes in a large mixing bowl. Mix remaining ingredients with the salmon cubes. Add more stock, if too dry.
- Lay the reserved skin out flat. Mound the salmon mixture onto one half of the skin in an even thickness. Fold the other half of the skin over the filling.
- Soak a piece of long cotton twine in a little cooking oil. Wrap it around the fish in several places and tie. Cover lightly with foil.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour or more until done. Remove wrap before serving.
- Serves 8-10