Salmon Apple Sandwich Recipe
Other Fish Recipes
- 4 6oz halibut filet
- 1 Potato
- Combine juices.
- Whilst constantly whisking, slowly drizzle in oil until dressing is emulsified.
- Season to taste.
- 5 cherry tomato-sliced in half
- ½ English cucumber-medium dice-remove seeds
- 1 oz fresh mint-chopped
- Quarter potato.
- Boil until soft, but not falling apart.
- Toss with a little fine extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Season salmon.
- Grill until medium rare.
CITRUS DRESSING INGREDIENTS
- 3 TBS Lemon juice
- 3 TBS Orange juice
- 1 TBS lime juice
- ½ cup + 2 TBS olive oil-not extra virgin
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Toss tomato, cucumber, mint, salt and pepper, and small amount of salad dressing.
- Place onto center of the plate.
- Place potato tightly next to salad.
- Lean salmon against salad and potato.
- Drizzle a small amount of the dressing on salmon. Serve.