Halibut Olympia Recipe
- 2 lbs halibut fillets
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions, divided
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Pat halibut fillets dry. Place half of the green onions on the bottom of the baking dish. Place halibut on top of the onions and sprinkle the other half of onions over the fillets.
- Mix together sour cream, mayonnaise, and cheese; spread evenly over the halibut and onions.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until fish easily flakes.