Halibut Quiche Recipe
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pastry shell
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp dill weed
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 lb cooked halibut, flaked
- 2 tbpn finely chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
- Bake pastry shell at 450 degrees for 7-8 minutes, till lightly browned and cooked. Turn down over to 350 degrees. Remove pie from oven.
- Break eggs into medium bowl. Add spices and milk and beat lightly. Distribute halibut over bottom of pie shell, then add onion and Swiss cheese; pour egg mixture over all. Sprinkle top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees until knife inserted comes out clean, approximately 45 minutes.