Broiled Halibut in Mushroom Sauce Recipe
Other Fish Recipes
- 2 lbs Halibut Fillets
- Juice of 2 Limes
- 3 tbsp Butter, divided
- 1 cup Sliced Mushrooms
- 2 Green Onions, sliced
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place halibut in a shallow dish.
- Squeeze on lime juice.
- Season with salt and pepper, and let fish marinate for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Place halibut on hot, oiled broiler pan.
- Dot fish with 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Cook 3 inches under broiler for 10-15 minutes, until it barely flakes.
- Don’t turn.
- Baste while cooking.
- Saute mushrooms and onions in remaining 2 tablespoons of butter, until tender.
- When fish is almost cooked, heat sour cream in mushroom and onions.
- Serve halibut with sauce.
- Serves 4