Skip to content
Skip to main menu
- MAIN BUILDING: The lodge boasts nearly 5,000 square feet of open space for you and your friends. The dining room, office, and trading post are on the main floor. A great room with games, puzzles, and DVDs is located upstairs.
- DINING: The main building houses a large dining area on the main floor. From the moment you arrive, until you depart, all meals are provided. Come hungry!
- LAUNDRY AND TRADING POST: There is a laundry facility centrally located on the property. Detergent and dryer sheets can be purchased at the Trading Post. The Trading Post is a general store where you can purchase tackle, clothing, and souvenirs.
- DELUXE ROOMS: Our deluxe rooms include a private bathroom in each bedroom. We also have a separate cabin, Fireweed, available for groups of 6.
- STANDARD ROOMS: Standard rooms share a common bathroom just outside of the bedroom.
- COMMON AREAS: Most cabins have a common area where you and your friends can relax, visit, and play games.
- STABI-CRAFT BOATS: Doc’s fleet of 20′ boats have been designed for our area and with comfort in mind. Stabi-Craft designs these boats just for Doc Warner’s and are designed specifically for the ocean and safety. They have sealed air chambers for floatation, a lower engine mount, and higher and wider gunnels than most boats.
- FISHING EQUIPMENT: We want you to have success fishing for whichever species of fish you target. Tackle boxes, dip nets, shark hooks, fish bats, pliers, weights, mooching rigs for Salmon, Halibut setups, poles, reels, line, bait, and a bait knife are some of the fishing equipment we provide.
- DOWNRIGGERS / GPS: Each boat is equipped with two downriggers. These are Scotty downriggers and come with everything needed for trolling. GPS/Fish Finders are also located on every boat.
- ALL-INCLUSIVE: All meals are included during your stay at Doc Warner’s. We begin by feeding you dinner when you arrive Sunday evening, give you a hot breakfast Saturday morning prior to departure, and all the meals in between. Our meals are prepared from carefully tested menus with the finest ingredients.
- BREAKFAST / DINNER: Breakfast and dinner are served cafeteria style in the dining room where you and our staff can eat together while discussing the day’s successes and getting tips for tomorrow. Breakfast times allow you to get up early or sleep in and still get a fresh, hot breakfast. Dinner is also served during a wide window.
- LUNCH: Lunch materials are provided along with a make-it-yourself sandwich bar. A variety of breads, meats, cheeses, and toppings are available. Lunch can be taken in a cooler on the boat with you or you can return to the lodge and eat in the dining room.