- Salmon or Halibut (enough to serve all guests)
- 4 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup lemon & pepper seasoning
- Cut fish into pieces 2 X 4 inches with approximately 1 inch thickness. Place on paper towel to drain excess moisture. Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl. Dredge fish in the flour mixture, and shake off excess flour. Place immediately on hot oiled grill. Sprinkle with additional lemon & pepper seasoning. Add additional oil as needed. Turn fish only once to avoid breaking.
- Cook until the fish has changed color and the flour mixture is golden brown. Serve with red cocktail sauce or tartar sauce. Add more flour if doing a large group.
- Make additional seasoned flour mix as needed for larger quantities of fish. Discard or freeze leftover seasoned flour. Note: The trick to cooking moist fish: DO NOT OVER COOK.
Submit Your Recipe
Salmon or Halibut (enough to serve all guests)
4 cups flour
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1/4 cup lemon & pepper seasoning