- 1 can chopped green chiles
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 pint sour cream
- 2 cups cooked and flaked halibut
- 2 cups grated Cheddar cheese, divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 dozen flour tortillas
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 2 cups mild enchilada sauce
- Mix chiles, onion, sour cream, halibut, and 1 1/2 cups cheese together; season to taste.
- Fill tortillas with mixture; place in greased baking pan. Mix tomato sauce and enchilada sauce. Pour over top of enchiladas.
- Garnish with remaining Cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes, until heated throughout.
Submit Your Recipe
1 can chopped green chiles
1 onion, finely chopped
1 pint sour cream
2 cups cooked and flaked halibut
2 cups grated Cheddar cheese, divided
Salt and pepper to taste
1 dozen flour tortillas
1 can tomato sauce
2 cups mild enchilada sauce