Preparing Parmesan Halibut makes for an easy-to-make meal that still goes well as a dish for guests and special ocasions. You can also cook it to a crusty crusty exterior or with a soft on outside depending on your preference. This recipe serves up to 4.
- 3 tbsp flour
- 3 tbsp yellow cornmeal
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp dry rosemary leaves
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp milk
- 2 1/2 lbs halibut fillets
- 3 tbsp butter, melted paprika
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided lemon wedges
- Mix flour, cornmeal, garlic salt, mustard, rosemary, and pepper. Dip fish in milk; drain briefly, then roll in coating mixture to cover evenly.
- Arrange fish in baking dish and cover with melted butter. Sprinkle fish lightly with paprika and 1/2 the grated parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 degrees until fish flakes easily.
- Halfway through baking time, turn fish over; sprinkle lightly with paprika and the remaining parmesan cheese. Garnish with lemon wedges.
This is the perfect meal to show off your big catch at the lodge! You can never go wrong with a well cooked fish and some great stories about how it was caught.