ALASKA FISHING TRIP COST AND PAYMENTS
Congratulations on booking your trip to Doc Warner’s! We offer several payment options. We accept cash, checks,
Visa*, Master Card*, Discover*, and American Express*. Below is the schedule of payments.
When booking, a $250 per person deposit is due regardless of when you plan to go. This deposit is fully refundable at any time.
If you have booked for the upcoming fishing season:
- Reservations made before October 1st of the year before: $250/per person.
- Reservations made between October 1st
and February 28th: 1/2 of the balance.
- Reservations made March 1st or later: Entire balance is due.
If you are fishing beyond next season:
- At booking: $250 per person.
- On October 1st, the year before your trip: 1/2 of the balance is due.
- On March 1st, the year of your trip: Remaining balance is due. We can also arrange more frequent payment plans. Please call us for more information.
*Credit Card Payments: Credit card payment will be subject to a 3% service fee.
- Payment Reminders: We will send an invoice via email to you before each payment is due.
- NSF Checks: Checks returned to us will be subject to a $30 NSF charge. Further payments will need to be made in secure funds
(cash, money order, bank check, credit card, or travelers check).
- Cancellation Policy: 100% Refund. Just let us know when you know.