GUEST ORIENTATION FOR SOUTHEAST ALASKA FISHING TRIPS
- DAY 1, SUNDAY: We will greet you near the Juneau Airport and provide transportation to the lodge. In transit, we will provide all the necessary preparations (fishing licenses, bag tags, boat and room assignments) to start the week. Upon arrival at the lodge, we will have dinner and orientation.
- DAY 2-6, MONDAY – FRIDAY: Breakfast is served bright and early every day. A make-it-yourself lunch bar is set out during breakfast for you to make your own lunches. Each morning, the boats are readied with necessary fishing supplies. Monday – Wednesday evening, join us for fish chat to learn additional tips and tricks.
- DAY 7, SATURDAY: After breakfast, you will return to Juneau and start dreaming about the next trip to Doc’s!
- BREAKFAST: Served every morning from 5:30 – 7:30 A.M.
- LUNCH: You prepare your lunch every day in the morning. You are welcome to eat on the boat or come back to the lodge.
- DINNER: Served every evening from 5:00 – 7:00 P.M.
- EVENING SNACK: Served around 8:00 P.M.
Want to get a head start on learning the ropes? Read more to learn
everything from rules, fishing regulations, meals times, fishing
techniques, etc. Don’t worry if you can’t remember it all, a copy of
this book is found in your room and a smaller version is
on every boat.