GUEST ORIENTATION FOR SOUTHEAST ALASKA FISHING TRIPS
- DAY 1, SUNDAY: We will greet you near the Juneau Airport and provide transportation to the lodge. In transit, we will provide all the necessary preparations (fishing licenses, bag tags, boat assignments) to start the week. When we arrive we will have dinner and orientation.
- DAY 2-6, MONDAY – FRIDAY: Breakfast is served bright and early every day. Lunch is set out in coolers with a sandwich bar during breakfast time. Each morning, the boats are readied with necessary tackle and equipment. Throughout the week there are fish chats, movie night, and even a cooking class!
- DAY 7, SATURDAY: After breakfast, you board the catamaran for Juneau and start dreaming about the next trip to Doc’s!
- BREAKFAST: Served every morning from 5:30 – 7:30 A.M.
- LUNCH: You prepare your lunch every day in the morning. You are welcome to eat on the boat or come back to the lodge.
- DINNER: Served every evening from 5:00 – 7:00 P.M.
- EVENING SNACK: Served around 8:00 P.M.
- SALMON: King Salmon up to 20-50 lbs are most prevalent during June and early July. Silver Salmon, the most acrobatic, are available July through September. Pink Salmon are the most plentiful of all Salmon and can be found all season.
- HALIBUT: Halibut are strongest and hungriest in the early summer, June-July. However, they are always present and will give even the most experienced fishermen a run for their money.
- OTHER SPECIES: Other species of fish include Pacific Cod and Rock Fish (several varieties). These are available all season.
- INCLUDED: Doc Warner’s offers 6 nights lodging and 5 full days of fishing. Lodging, meals, fishing, transfers, and more are included in our Alaska fishing trips.
- PRICES: With 3-4 guests per boat, the price is $3,400 + tax per person. If you prefer to fish 2 per boat, there is a $200 surcharge per person for the week.
- 100% REFUND: Doc’s has the most liberal refund policy in the industry. We offer a 100% refund, period. Just let us know when you know, and we will be happy to refund your money or roll it to a future booking.