ALASKA FISHING ADVENTURES
AND TRAVEL TIPS
Alaska Fishing Adventure Travel Tips
- GETTING TO JUNEAU, ALASKA: You are responsible for your own travel arrangements between your home and Juneau. Please arrive in Juneau no later than 2:00 PM on Sunday. Please schedule your departure for no earlier than Saturday at 1:00 PM. Book early because flights fill up fast! You will take your fish home as checked luggage in airline approved fish boxes.
- GETTING TO AND FROM THE LODGE: Doc Warner’s arranges transportation for our guests between the Juneau airport and the lodge. Generally, this will be done by bus and Catamaran.
Doc Warner's Provides
- ALL INCLUSIVE STAY: Your Alaska fishing adventures feature a comfortable guest room, three meals per day, your own boat for your group, and transportation to and from Juneau, Alaska.
- ALSO INCLUDED: Also included is the processing, freezing, and packaging of fish; A fish license for each guest; and rain gear and boots.
- PRO SHOP: In our Pro Shop we have artificial tackle and lures, a variety of hats, t-shirts, vests, gloves, and jackets. The Pro Shop does not have alcoholic beverages. You are welcome to bring your own.
- WIFI: “The lodge has limited WIFI in the dining room and upstairs only.
What To Bring
- PERSONAL ITEM LIST: We have created a full list of items that you should bring on your trip to Doc Warner’s for your Alaska fishing adventure Click “Read More” below to see the list.
- OPTIONAL (FLY FISHING): Doc Warner’s does not provide fly fishing gear. If you are interested in fly fishing, we have recommended gear that you can also see by clicking “Read More” below.
- WHAT NOT TO BRING: Do not bring firearms or flammables (including propane cylinders) to the lodge. Our transportation providers do not allow firearms on their vessels.