There’s few better ways to enjoy a quick halibut mean than making a good Halibut Olympia with parmesan and onions. With this halibut olympia recipe you’ll have a simple yet very delicious baked halibut meal that will make the most of your catch at our lodge!
- 2 lbs halibut fillets
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions, divided
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Pat halibut fillets dry.
- Place half of the green onions on the bottom of the baking dish.
- Place the halibut on top of the onions and sprinkle the other half of onions over the fillets.
- Mix together sour cream, mayonnaise, and cheese; spread evenly over the halibut and onions.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until fish easily flakes.