- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup reserved pineapple juice
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon diced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1/2 pounds halibut fillets
- 1 (15 – ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained (reserve juice)
- Combine all ingredients except halibut and pineapple. Mix well.
- Pour over halibut; let stand for 20 minutes. Remove halibut. Place halibut on broiler rack (or barbecue).
- Broil 5 minutes on each side for thin fillets, longer if thick.
- Fish should flake when cooked. Cover with pineapple last few minutes.
Submit Your Recipe
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup reserved pineapple juice
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1/4 teaspoon diced garlic
1/4 teaspoon ginger
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1 1/2 pounds halibut fillets
1 (15 – ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained (reserve juice)