Pan-Fried Salmon Recipe
Other Fish Recipes
- 2-3 T olive oil
- 4 8oz fillets of Salmon
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Remove skin of salmon if desired.
- Rub both sides of each fillet with olive oil.
- Salt and pepper liberally.
- Heat an oven safe saute pan over the stove on high heat for 4 minutes.
- Place each fillet seasoned side down in the pan for 3 minutes without moving, until they are very browned.
- Flip each fillet and place the pan in the oven for 5-7 minutes until cooked rare (Salmon will continue to cook after you pull it out of the oven).